Knit Picky: Oops II!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Oops II!

When I was setting up my blog, I kept saying to myself, "Now, remember self, Boogaj has temporarily closed the Knitting Bloggers webring. Don't submit for that one." So yesterday I'm looking through my email, and I'm thinking, "Hmmm, I still haven't heard back about that Knitting Bloggers webring. I wonder why."

[sigh]

Clearly, I don't even listen to myself, what hope do I have of hearing anybody else? So, if I have irritated or annoyed the almighty Boogaj, please don't hold it against me. Let's call it temporary knitting amnesia, 'kay? I have removed the ring code from this blog and will await the opportunity to apply again when applications are actually being accepted. Again: D'oh!



posted by Stephanie at 11:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home