Knit Picky: America's Next Top Model
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Thursday, October 14, 2004

America's Next Top Model

Here we are, me and Puff Kitty in all his fluffy glory:

(Well, that's his stage name, you know; at home he just goes by Max)



Oh, how embarrassing! What a silly look I have on my face!

Max wanted to strut his stuff for you, and show how he can model an umbilical baby hat--against my better judgment, I might add. I tried to stop him, but what can you do, right?

I'm almost ashamed to confess this, but Max has fallen into that herby trap of so many fabulous felines before him. It's....catnip. Yes, it's part and parcel of that jet-setting lifestyle of model cats worldwide. {sigh}

He insisted on showing off and having his picture taken with that slightly drunken look on his face, and a child's hat on his head. I told him no, but when he's on the 'nip there's no negotiating with him. It's like when you have one too many at the company Christmas party and end up with a lampshade on your head. Not that I would know anything about that, nooooooo.

Anyway, here's another picture of him:



At this point I'm trying to cajole him to remove the hat in exchange for some nice tuna. But he was having none of that. Look at that smug look on his face! He knows that I don't have the means to get him the caviar he's demanding. Fortunately The Boy walked in at this point and was able to get Puffy to give up the camera. Whew!

I'm afraid we'll soon be joining Catnip Anon to deal with our battle scars while he tries to get off the sauce. Er...plant...


posted by Stephanie at 3:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home