Knit Picky: I .:Heart:. Koigu
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Friday, October 29, 2004

I .:Heart:. Koigu

I am in love. With Koigu. I, who have resisted the 'popular' yarns thinking that there is no way that they can live up to the hype. [sigh] Man, I'm so glad that I met this Koigu!

So I'm knitting away on this spiral lace hat for my sister (why yes, I did finally get that hank of yarn rolled neatly up yesterday). And I love, love, love it! So much so that I am most definitely buying more Koigu and making this baby for myself. And just about anyone who wants one. The colors of the Koigu just work up so bee-yoo-tee-fully. Happy, happy. Content knitting. Lovely way to end the week. :)


posted by Stephanie at 1:22 PM

1 Comments:

  • hi, this is the first time on this blog - and i was wondering if anyone knew anything about baby-modeling or agency baby modeling nyc. I found a site about **baby modeling** and i was wondering if anyone had bought whateve it is that they want to sell

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home