Knit Picky: From Bad To Worse
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Friday, November 19, 2004

From Bad To Worse

Holy moly. Now I find out that the lady who has--quite literally--taught me everything I know about knitting isn't even staying through to the 12/10 closing. So I have to finish (or pretty darn close) my little sister's poncho by TOMORROW a.m. so that she can teach me how to seam it. Yikes!

In good news, the kitty hat lacks only ears--and I think I can get those done shortly. We are soooo close to an FO here, people! I was talking to another lady from my LYS today and she said that she found a sock pattern for pink ribbons, and she immediately thought of me (because I started the pink scarves for October in my LYS), so she'll be giving me that tomorrow. How nice!

Well, I'm off to knit, knit, knit. Talk to y'all Monday.


posted by Stephanie at 3:05 PM

1 Comments:

  • if you can't finish the poncho in time, you can always knit some small, narrow swatches to learn seaming on.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home