Knit Picky: Funny, She Doesn't Look Flu-ish
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Funny, She Doesn't Look Flu-ish

I seem to have caught the same icky malaise that is torturing JenLa, consisting of general uckiness, and an inability to move much if not absolutely necessary. Maybe it's something unique to the LA area? Dunno.

I'm thinking it's not so good when you go to the doctor because you've had "flu-like symptoms" for two weeks, and your diagnosis is: "Yep; it's probably something viral. Hopefully you'll feel better in a couple of weeks." Greeeeaaat.

For the time being, I'm trying to squeeze in some knitting. You know, in between naps. I'm currently working on the Kittyville hat in Rowan's All Season's Cotton (blackcurrant) and just finished the seed stitch hatband (finished at the doc's office, actually). I also have Sally Melville's children's poncho on needles. I'm a little less than halfway through the first rectangle of two for the first poncho. Good thing I'm only doing three ponchos for Christmas, huh?! Urgh...I am insane.

Christmas knitting. HA! I laugh at thee!

And beg thee for mercy.



posted by Stephanie at 2:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home