Knit Picky: K Is Done!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Friday, November 05, 2004

K Is Done!

K is all neatly cleaned up and off those size 3s. I wore him for a couple minutes last night to make sure it was a good fit (since, although the recipient is 9, I understand that their heads are pretty standard--just seems weird to me that your head is pretty much the same size for so much of your life...).

K is now on Kate, looking very snazzy, I might add. K will be gifted tomorrow when The Boy and I drive out to Northridge to my parents' house and we all go see The Incredibles for Rachel's birthday. Is it sad that I'm SO excited about this moving coming out? Can't wait!

Since I still don't have a digital camera, I'm afraid you'll have to make do with seeing Kate sans hat, in all her bald glory, at the right. She's now a permanent fixture in the sidebar. That oughtta thrill all of you who find her creepy. :)

Oh, that reminds me, The Boy has found a new way to torment el gato. I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom, and Max was keeping me company. Suddenly I looked down and he was flattening his body to the ground and trying to run away (his usual reaction to that other mighty foe, the vaccuum). I turned to see what was scaring him and there was The Boy, holding Kate and dancing her (bodyless form) toward Max. Poor little guy is now terrified of her. One day I came home to find her knocked over onto her side on my little blocking table. Coincidence? I think not.



posted by Stephanie at 4:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home