Knit Picky: 32 Stitches x 96 Rows
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Thursday, December 23, 2004

32 Stitches x 96 Rows

A godawful and unwieldy scarf?

Nope. The LAST panel of the ponchos for my sisters. Finished last night at 12:30 (that would be a.m.).

Do you know what this means?? My very first seaming party! We found out yesterday that we get to leave work at 1 today (that's T minus 38 minutes, bay-bee). I so freakin' have a chance of finishing these ponchos by tomorrow afternoon when we get to my mom's. And even if we don't, I could technically still work on them tomorrow when the girls aren't around. I can hardly stand it. They will actually HAVE hand-knitted Christmas gifts from me (on Christmas morning) that they will probably like.

2 to seam, 1 to fringe, 2 to pick up stitches and crochet a fuzzy edge (I assume this will be much faster than fringing the whole darn thing).

I'm going to try to get my (step)Dad to take a digital pic of the girls wearing them so that I can post them here next week.

I'm so darn excited!


posted by Stephanie at 1:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home