Knit Picky: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

There's only 11 days left! And I only have about 1/4 of my Irish Hiking Scarf done for my stepdad, 1 unfringed child's poncho and a load of allocated yarn! I still need two more children's ponchos with ungodly amounts of fringe. And fringe for the first poncho. And a scarf for my dad that calls for intarsia. That's so not happening. I'm going to attempt to do duplicate stitch.

I need more freakin' hours in the day!! Why, oh why did my company decide that the holidays were the time to plan a massive relaunch of the company??? Who relaunches a company in January!? ARGH! I have 114 documents/web pages that have to be rewritten or edited in 5 weeks. I need a full couple of days for knitting. I don't have time for all this WORK.

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!

I'm so never doing this Christmas knitting thing again. Maybe for one or two people, but not for the whole freakin' family, that's for darn sure. I don't think this is good for my mental health.


posted by Stephanie at 1:24 PM

2 Comments:

  • I always just use a size 3 US bamboo dpn for cables. It hardly weighs anything, so it never falls out.

    I'm glad you like my pattern!

    By Blogger Adrian, at 1:52 PM  

  • Hang in there, I'm feeling the holiday stress too! I think I'll have to start knitting in March for next Christmas....yeah right. I'll probably be knitting more crap for MYSELF Hah. I'm going to try to learn cables next year.

    By Blogger Christine, at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home