Knit Picky: Cable Needle Woes
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Cable Needle Woes

I'm doing my first cabled project, the Irish Hiking Scarf. I LOVE how it's turning out. It's so rich and beautiful. The problem I've run into is with my cable needle. I have a Susan Bates aluminumn cable needle; it was the only one they had at the LYS when I went in. The trouble with it is that it keeps slipping out while it's holding 3 stitches and I knit the next 3. But I found last night that I can use a double-pointed needle and it works better.

Anybody else ever have this problem? Are the plastic cable needles better?


posted by Stephanie at 9:54 AM

1 Comments:

  • jenny taught me to knit and now i am going crazy. i'm coveting all of this beautiful yarn. ugh!

    By Blogger Kat, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home