Knit Picky: It's Your Fault!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

It's Your Fault!

If it weren't for all you knitbloggers with your lovely pictures of the beautiful scarves you've made from Pam Allen's Scarf Style I wouldn't be jonesing so badly for that book. That book that I cannot find anywhere around me!

My sister told me before Christmas that she'd tried to get it for me, but her husband (who works at Barnes & Noble, I might add) couldn't get it till next week. I've checked all the Barnes & Nobles and Borders in my area fruitlessly. Finally I ordered it online, but it still won't even ship until next Wednesday. Boo!

I'm all about the instant gratification, people! I don't like having to wait to start something that I want. Especially since knitting for myself has never really happened.

Oh well, I guess it's good because that gives me a little over a week to finish the outstanding Christmas gifties, and then I can start something for me, Me, ME!


posted by Stephanie at 3:33 PM

1 Comments:

  • I ordered mine from Amazon nov 16th and it has yet to ship! Argh.
    lauren
    some_girl_named_lauren AT yahoo DOT com
    almostfelted.knitblog.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home