Knit Picky: Irish Hiking Scarf Is Done!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Irish Hiking Scarf Is Done!

Finally finished, this scarf is tangible proof that I am one of the slowest knitters ever to pick up needles!

Here is a picture without the flash, to show at least a glimpse at the fabulous cables.

IHS_no flash


We have terrible lighting in my house, as you can well see. Sadly I never get home till well after dark, so there's not much chance of getting a better picture unless I can get The Boy to pose this weekend. I'll do my best.

And here is what the colors ACTUALLY look like (with obscured cabling).

IHS_flash


Man am I in love with this whole camera deal. Although Hefee has quite an appetite for Alkaline. He goes through batteries like nobody's business. This is because of the LCD screen, of course, but that's why I got the digital camera in the first place--to see my pics!

I guess I'll need to get me some rechargeable batteries, huh? Naturally there is no DC power connector for Hefee....corporations always get you somehow, don't they?


posted by Stephanie at 1:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home