Knit Picky: Hey
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hey

I'm not too chipper, so I'm sorry this will be a totally sucky post.

Last night I started a commissioned baby hat/booties set that I've made for a couple other lucky babies. It's in a pretty color of Lion's Jiffy yarn called Daytona. It's quite pretty. I took a picture, but forgot the camera. D'oh! So I'll post it tomorrow. The colors are pooling in a really cool way and I love the way it's turning out.

We still don't know much about the fate of our company. Word is, it'll be Thursday before we find out anything. Urgh. Business limbo is no fun! It's not looking good for yours truly, though. Nothing personal, it's just that Marketing is generally expendable in the business world. Suckage. [sigh]

Wow, I'm so not interesting right now. Sorry about that.


posted by Stephanie at 3:02 PM

1 Comments:

  • The wait is the worst. At least if you know something you could do something about it. I'm still thinking about you and your co-workers. :)

    By Blogger Vicki, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home