Knit Picky: So Much For The Good Mood
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Monday, February 07, 2005

So Much For The Good Mood

Let me present it in this way:

1) I was all set to publish some feel-good stuff because I realized that today is my one-year anniversary of learning to knit. I was going to try to list out all the many hats, scarves, and other goodies that I've knit.

2) Then I was going to show you an FO--the scarf I made my dad that I'm calling Just Peacey. It's pictured below, but I'm not going into too much detail 'cause I want to get to #3.

peace scarf2
Navy yarn=Plymouth Encore & Lion Wool-Ease; light blue=Sirdar Denim Chunky. I'm not sure how long it is, probably around 6'.


3) I just got some really sad news about my company being sold; if y'all could keep me and my co-workers in your thoughts...we probably won't know anything till Thursday.

Thanks.


posted by Stephanie at 4:31 PM

2 Comments:

  • How scary. I'll definitely be thinking of all of you. I hope everything turns out well. I like the scarf :)

    By Blogger Vicki, at 6:58 PM  

  • Sorry about the situation with the company. I was in a similar situation recently.

    Congratultions on your knitting anniversary.

    By Blogger Kimberly, at 6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home