Knit Picky: A Non-Knitting Post
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Saturday, March 26, 2005

A Non-Knitting Post

Woohoo! I've accepted a position with UC Irvine Extension. I will be a Marketing Account Executive for the Extension school, handling all of the Marketing for their Arts & Humanities, IT, and Engineering sections. Possibly one or two other smaller sections, too.

I'm very excited. Everyone I met there was so wonderful. The benefits are outstanding, the people were fantastic, and I love the idea of working for a University. Plus--SCHOOL HOLIDAYS, BABY!

For anyone/everyone who sent their good vibes my way, I'm so, so grateful. This has been a great job search as I've been on a number of interviews for good companies, and was given the opportunity to select from three excellent companies. I feel very blessed.

Coming Soon: The completed Sitcom Chic, and 1/3 of The Boy's monster sock (to fit his giant hobbit feet). ;)


posted by Stephanie at 1:17 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home