Knit Picky: Ah, True Love!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Monday, July 18, 2005

Ah, True Love!

(a non-knitting post)

The last couple of nights have been wonderful! After returning from a wedding in the 12th circle of Dante's hell on Sunday, (that is, a wedding in the central valley of CA--105 degrees at 8pm with no breeze or fans), I got home to find Harry waiting for me. Harry and I spent the evening cuddled up in bed, where he caught me up on everything he's been up to. We spent hours there, just the two of us.

My relationship with Harry has endured over a number of years now, but it's not always been easy. There are times when he's gone for ages and I simply long for his next visit. Finally, miraculously, he arrived on my doorstep on Saturday (or, more accurately, my neighbor's, while I was at the wedding). I had been tracking his every movement for a week! I was so thrilled to see him. My heart leapt! I ran into the house, and we were reunited!

Some people say that Harry's too young for me, but I can tell you that he grows more complex as he ages. His life is so much more exciting and challenging now. I mean, he's almost 17!

Sure, The Boy gets jealous sometimes, but what can you do? It's like Harry has this mysterious magical power over me.

[sigh]


I .:heart:. Harry Potter 4-ever.


posted by Stephanie at 3:52 PM

2 Comments:

  • I kicked Harry out last night. Nobody messes with my woman, period.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 PM  

  • wow- it sounds like the class was a handful- Great job first time out! My list of mistakes would be about a mile long... and the proof you did great was the invite back! but as for the pictures, I'd err on the side of caution, since I'm sure there are parents who don't want their kiddies on the WWW. Of course, if you could crop out their faces or identifying marks, (so the pictures show you, or their cute little chubby hands) then I don't think that would be as big of a deal
    Of course, that's just my 2 cents :)

    By Blogger Kristine, at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home