Knit Picky: Progress!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Progress!

While the U.S. goes to hell in a handbasket, I knit away. And apparently I knit very S-L-O-W-L-Y. But here's what I do have.

Ian_1
Snuggly DK on the bottom, Snuggly Bubbly on the top. As slowly as I do knit, thank goodness this is for a kid!


Actually, it really didn't take that long. This pic has been sitting in the camera for a bit over a week. I'm to the Snuggly Bubbly portion of the left front, but I've been sidetracked by The Rule of Four. I'm SO hooked.

Other pics of the back:

Ian_2
Cable-y goodness!

Ian_3
A little fuzzy, but you get the idea!


Ooh, a giftie from my love.

The Gift2
Hey wait a minute! Does this even count as a gift??


And some even older pictures. Oh, you are so lucky! ;)

sock1
A finished sock! Only one, of course, because I do have Knitter's ADD.
(Please be so kind as to ignore my hairy leg)


And the top of the sock

lace
Admire my craftsmanship! Okay, how about admiring the pattern?


LASTLY
Max&sock
Wait for it...
Max does his little turn on the CATWALK!


posted by Stephanie at 6:36 PM

1 Comments:

  • The sweater looks great, love those cables. And I LOVE the color and pattern on that sock. I soo understand the ADD thing. I'm seriously struggling to finish a second sock. The first took less than a week and it's been like 2 months since then. Doh!

    By Blogger Vicki, at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home