Knit Picky: The World's Slowest Knitter Actually Finishes Stuff! News at 11.
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Friday, March 24, 2006

The World's Slowest Knitter Actually Finishes Stuff! News at 11.

Well, there's actually only one finished thing here. But she's a beaut. Check 'er out just before completion.

Almost there

And after...

Check out that toe baby
My proudest kitchener moment, yet!

And all done

Oooh, done!

Size US3 DPNs for cast on. Size 2 for the rest of the sock. Sockotta yarn. No idea what colorway.

Sadly, I have not been able to cast on for socky #2 yet. Nope, it's not the dreaded SSS (I actually can't wait to cast on the darn thing). I'm making a belated birthday gift for a friend. Can you guess what it is?

What is it2
A really creepy scarf?

Eeew
Roadkill?

It's sort of a conjoined bear twin, actually. See here for the pattern used (from this very funny site that I just discovered this week). Hopefully he'll be done tomorrow. Yeah, I suck. I made the bear for my (grown-up) friend instead of kids in Jamaica. Actually, I didn't see the link till the drive for bears was over.

Keep your eye out for the sock twin, coming soon to a blog near you.

Have a great weekend, everybody!


posted by Stephanie at 6:18 PM

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home