Knit Picky: Meet 'n Knit
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Friday, August 18, 2006

Meet 'n Knit

Last night I went to the second ever Knitting Meetup near where I work at Whatsamatta U and it was loverly. In addition to me, there was the lovely organizer Ari and two others--Jenny and Pardis (isn't that a beautiful name?)

What delightful ladies! We noshed and knit and there was even a little bit of light tutoring.

I'm excited for the next meetup!


posted by Stephanie at 5:35 PM

2 Comments:

  • I just recently did the same exact thing with my yarn (motivated by the recent husband-imposed "stash-diet, most likely) and it was really quite obscene!

    I know what you mean about all the Knit-Alongs. I'm even WORSE when I have a partner, so I just don't sign up for swaps. I can't decide if it's a rebellious thing, or if I'm just a flake. Probably both!

    But scarves, you can never have too many scarves!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • Surfing over from ISE3 to say hi!
    Lucky you getting knitting needles for your bday. I'm stalking the postie for mine! Happy knitting

    By Blogger Amy, at 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home