Knit Picky: Don't Know Much About HTML
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Monday, September 18, 2006

Don't Know Much About HTML

I have no idea why my blog is so compressed and moved to the left. I thought I needed to resize some pictures, which I've done, but I'm going to have to work on this more when I have some spare time. I possess very limited html capabilities, but that knowledge is continuing to grow at work. Maybe something will pan out soon so I can upgrade this beast.

Also, coming soon: NEW YARN ACQUISITIONS!

UPDATE: Okay, I've figured out that the problem is the Weblogging Women ring code. It has a standardized format that I can't modify and the width throws off my blog code. Any html gurus out there able to help me out??


posted by Stephanie at 6:33 PM

1 Comments:

  • i could probably look at the code and see what it is... sometimes, if you take out the code for all the options (like, list, skip 5, back 5, and all that) it helps.
    Thanks for your mini review of the knitpicks options. I want a set. Maybe I get that instead of more yarn.

    By Blogger CynCyn, at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home