Knit Picky: Everbody in Blogland Went to Rhinebeck and All I Got Was...Nothing!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Friday, October 27, 2006

Everbody in Blogland Went to Rhinebeck and All I Got Was...Nothing!

I'm playing along with Karrie's contest. I'm going to pretend that I went to Rhinebeck, too! And let's see what I got.

Enough pink sock yarn

Oooooh, lots of sock yarn. And look at all those pinks!

Bottom left is Regia Sock Yarn (from my trip to London, actually). I dig those colors bigtime. On top are Paton's Kroy--the first sock yarn I ever purchased. (Whispered: from Michael's.) The third set is from Knitpicks old sock yarn line. I think the color is Morning Glory. I've swatched it and it's delicious.

So those are some of my goodies that I am re-admiring right now. I am going to try to post more tonight or this weekend, because I did actually have some stash acquisitions on Saturday. What is it? I'm not telling!

Oh, okay, here's a hint: Trunk Show & My Favorite Handpainted Yarn. So there you go.

posted by Stephanie at 2:45 PM

2 Comments:

  • I'm wearing my scarf today, Stephanie, and I've already been complimented on it twice!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

  • This scarf came out beautifully. May I ask what size needles you used, and did you work with the yarn doubled? I have some KSH-like yarn in my stash that I'd like to use for this. You can email me at rachel at licketyknit dot com. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home