Knit Picky: The Spam Commentaries
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Spam Commentaries

I know that other people have shown some of the spam subjects that have come through to their boxes. I've been hoarding a few of the better ones to share:

Clementina Huffman writes to me of irritation -- Poor Clementina, is this a call out to the universe about her job as a lowly and reviled sender of spam?

cobble writes to me of dauphin -- 'cobble', like Cher, or Madonna, only without the name recognition! Oh 'cobble' (all lowercase, thankyouverymuch) are you referencing Mark Twain's famous Tom Sawyer, or wanting to discuss 14th century French aristocracy?

lennie riccardo says Jus look at this! -- Close cousin of Rickie?

Joseph Hoffman apparently wants to let me in on the secrets of face inflate -- Mr. Hoffman, your procedure does not sound at all appealing!

**************************************************

Other interesting name/title combinations of late:

--Someone wants to tell me about mystify bigoted

--Harry Berry is evidently a fan of brawny Brownies -- and, really, who isn't?

--Fishke Packer responded to my apparent request Re: news bisifu

--Walt Anthony writes to inform me about slither vault

--Tybalt Blue (which I'm totally naming my firstborn), calls me out for being cold-hearted solvable

--Donald Blair is a fan of the blue cheese handle

--And dear Ellen Bean (L.L.'s wife?) wants to invite me to a cataract square dance -- which sounds a bit painful!

**************************************************

Yee-haw, happy spammin', folks. I wonder if they ever search for their own spams and whether they would be flattered to find themselves here?


Fishke? Lennie? Clementina? You complete me.

posted by Stephanie at 1:47 PM

1 Comments:

  • Hilarious! Absolutely hilarious! I recently posted on my blog about all my spammers, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home