Knit Picky: A Coupla Things
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Coupla Things

Hi to those of you who came over from the ISEIII site! To answer a question I've gotten here a couple times from those visitors:

The pattern of the lace scarf is called Arches & Columns and was in the pattern-a-day calendar. I think for 2006 (although it could have been 2005; I can check if someone would like me to).

I was so pleased with how the scarf turned out! I had a heckuva time working with the KSH, but ultimately it was totally worth it. You can look at this post here to see the goodies from Susan's package, and to read her really sweet comments (thanks, Susan!).

And here are a couple more pictures that I took before sending because they made me laugh:

Little Teal Riding Hood
Can you tell how thrilled The Boy is to be my model?


Susans scarf_blocking
Blocking, under the cat's supervision


Ta-ta for now, my dears. I'm not feeling so great, so I'm headed home for the day.


posted by Stephanie at 5:42 PM

1 Comments:

  • The pattern is on the Crystal Palace web site. I'd been eyeing it for months and months.

    http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/KidMerino-LaceScarf-pink.html

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home