Knit Picky: People, You Must Be Stopped!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Monday, November 20, 2006

People, You Must Be Stopped!

Enough with the NaBloMo or whatever it's called. This is out of hand. I just don't have the 24 consecutive hours it would take to catch up on all of your blogs. I appreciate your dedication, I really do. Heaven knows I'm no good at the daily postings. But everytime I check bloglines I have HUNDREDS of unread blog postings. I only have lunchtime to read these. I read fast, but not that fast!

I'm sure you can see my dilemma.

So, kindly quit it, wouldya!?!

P.S. Thanks to Shannon for giving me the tip on fixing my formatting! You're awesome! :)


posted by Stephanie at 5:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home