Knit Picky: By The Skin of My Teeth
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

By The Skin of My Teeth

Ha Ha

So I've survived another surgery. Just. I was out of work yesterday due to the residual pain and weakness caused by the surgery. It was an ugly weekend, I'll tell you what. Today's better. Still pain in the surgery sites (lower jaw where the wisdom teeth were extracted), but overall feeling better.

I'm beginning to wonder if a full set of teeth is really worth all this trouble.

Ah, I should quit jawin' away and get back to work. There's a lot for me to sink my teeth into. I don't want to procrastinate too long and find myself too long in the tooth to be of use. Geez, to get me to quit with the cliches is like pulling teeth!


posted by Stephanie at 11:54 AM

2 Comments:

  • Ouch! HOpe you feel better soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 PM  

  • Oh, poor baby. That bites. *snort* Hey, I can't even say I'm on heavy pain medication. I'm a dork ALL THE TIME!

    Hope you feel better soon.
    C

    By Blogger Christine, at 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home