Knit Picky: Dear Blog,
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Dear Blog,

Oh how I miss you! I would love to share all kinds of important things with you. Alas! I am so flippin' busy, I don't have time to knit, let alone write about it.

If I had more time I'd tell you about how I got to go to Stitches West at the last minute (driving 6 hours each way, and spending Saturday night in San Jose). I'd tell you about all the gorgeous sock yarns I bought from coveted names like Lisa Souza and Koigu, plus a few that were new to me. And the fun little accessories and goodies, including Lambchop in a pink velour track suit jacket.

Or about how, following my wisdom tooth removal early in February, the holes (for lack of a better name) are not healing properly and my gum tissue actually got worn away and exposed my jawbone on the left side of my mouth and how I'm in constant pain from that. Or about how we maybe get to move this weekend. Or how my awesome friend is taking me and another friend to see Wicked this Saturday just because she love us! Or how excited I was to see that ISE4 is taking registrations already--and you better believe I signed up immediately.

Just know that it's not you, it's me.

I will be back as soon as I can with pictures of the Stitches haul. Fortunately for me, having signed up for the YFC Secret Pal bought me one extra day to shop during the challenge, so my whole weekend at Stitches eats up my second and bonus free days--and I got some cute little things for my YFC pal to thank that person properly for that extra shopping day! ;)

Love,
Me


posted by Stephanie at 12:24 PM

3 Comments:

  • What a great post! Where did you find Lambchop? There was so much eye candy at Stitches I swear I missed some of the best stuff. (Not that my husband would agree)

    I'm GREEN with envy that you're going to Wicked. You've got great friends!

    By Blogger ~Kristie, at 9:54 AM  

  • Sorry to hear your so busy, but us bloggers will wait to read more about your adventures when you have the time!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:34 PM  

  • Just popping along the ring, wanted to say hello & hang in there!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home