Knit Picky: Sometimes It Really Does Feel Like a Dilbert World
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Friday, April 06, 2007

Sometimes It Really Does Feel Like a Dilbert World

My co-worker just left for vacation. I overheard him leaving his out-of-office message on his phone, "I will be out of the country..."

He's going to Hawaii.

It's on his email out-of-office, too.

OHMYGOD.


posted by Stephanie at 5:14 PM

5 Comments:

  • ROTFL

    Thanks goodness for people like that - makes me feel nearly normal!

    :-)

    By Blogger EnnaVic, at 6:01 PM  

  • I think your coworker must work at my company!

    By Blogger monica, at 4:15 PM  

  • Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:55 AM  

  • It is sad but that is so typical. I am from Hawaii and I went to my bank here in LA to put in a check from my Hawaii bank and they teller told me, and I quote..."We don't accept foreign funds." Hello??? BTW I am a huge USC fan also and we are fellow Gryffindors in the Hogwart's Sock Swap! :0)

    By Blogger yarn4kalei, at 11:40 PM  

  • Oh man. It took me a moment to catch up with your posts, but after I read this I was howling with laughter. Good god...

    By Blogger ari, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home