Knit Picky: Lotus Knits Contest!
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lotus Knits Contest!

Lotus Knits is having a contest to enter to win some Gorgeous (yes, with a capital 'G') yarn that she dyed.

To enter her contest, one has only to include a picture of your first finished knitted item or the next item in your queue that has not been cast on yet. Sadly, I never got a picture of my first knitted item--a scarf for my little sister, all pink and white fluff. So instead, what will I be casting on for next?

I'm currently working on socks for myself, but you know me; that's going out the window because I entered another swap! This one is for a notions bag. After looking around for a bit, I've settled on one of these two.

Notions Bag idea1
Option #1 is from LMKG* and I've wanted to make it for awhile now. So pretty!

onthemoonBEAUTY
Option #2 is from Knitty, and is one of the very first patterns I printed out when I first began knitting and discovered Knitty 3 years ago. This option is slightly more exciting because I love buttons, and would get to use one or more. But I haven't made a final decision yet.


What do you think? Option #1 or #2?

******************

*Hey, did any of you read the article on Joelle Hoversen in the most recent Blueprint magazine? It was very cool! She has an amazing apartment and they had pictures from Purl and a sneak peek at the sweet little room she's created for her upcoming arrival (though I'm not sure if it's upcoming anymore, at this point).


posted by Stephanie at 12:03 PM

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home