Knit Picky: Look Into My Eyes. Deeeep Into My Eyes.
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Look Into My Eyes. Deeeep Into My Eyes.

MeiMei_new


Hi. I'm Mei Mei.

The Giant Pink Hairless Cats(TM) took me in a few months ago when The Boy one found me wandering around their building crying.

Sucker! Like I hadn't seen the sweet life being led by the other two furballs in their apartment and planned my 'in'. These simple-minded creatures are so easy to manipulate.

Anyway, the girl GPHC(TM) suggested that I might be useful and type a quick note for you here to let you know that she's probably not going to be able to talk to you this week. I've heard her muttering words like "new fiscal year," "strategic planning," and "another damned quarter." That and the weeping and gnashing of teeth around here has nearly put me off my kibble.

Ha ha. Just kidding. Nothing makes me forego food.

You're probably wondering how a cool cat like me came to be typing you this note. Yeah, I've heard the old opposable thumb jokes. Let me tell you, I have paw-pettes (you call them something boring like 'fingers') and a tail. So, really, who is the challenged one??

Well, this is boring. I'm going to go look at Stuff On My Cat, eat some plastic mice and attack the white fluffy cat. I rule this place! Well, when that big, fat, scary girl cat isn't around anyway. She's mean!

Bye!


posted by Stephanie at 2:46 PM

1 Comments:

  • YOu are one lucky kitty! Thanks for letting us know about your human, I hope she survives the fiscal year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home