Knit Picky: Tap, Tap...Is This Thing On?
 


"properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit...
 and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either."
~elizabeth zimmerman

Friday, February 15, 2008

Tap, Tap...Is This Thing On?

Oh, uh, hi. So...um...how ya doing?

So I sort of disappeared? Like, for a really long time? And I really miss you.

Do you think you might be willing to give it another try? I miss our talks. I miss sharing the important things with you. And the goofy things.

I don't want to make a bunch of excuses, but I've had some health stuff, and some depression stuff, and some work stuff, but I think I've gotten it all under control. And I'd like to see if we can bring back some of that old magic.

What do you say?

Will you take me back, innernets??

posted by Stephanie at 3:44 PM

8 Comments:

  • Glad to see your back. Sometimes "life" gets in the way, and you need a blogging break. No big deal... I'm still here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 PM  

  • I'm still here too... you've 'survived' several bloglines spring cleans, so I guess I still want to hear from you hehehe.

    Hope your life will be easier/better!!

    Cheers Eva

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 AM  

  • I never clean up my bloglines, so I'm still here. Go ahead, I'm listening. (Anybody else miss Frasier?)

    By Blogger becky c., at 6:41 AM  

  • I'm still here, as quiet as ever. I have cleaned once or twice, but i understand how life can interrupt everything, so i didn't drop you off my list.

    By Blogger Lyle (Finn O'Flaharty), at 6:03 PM  

  • haha...I'm the queen of unexpected breaks--of course we'll take you back!

    By Blogger Megan, at 5:17 AM  

  • So glad to see you're back, girlfriend! Looking forward to keeping up with you through your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:32 PM  

  • I'm still here! Glad you're back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 AM  

  • Welcome back! Everyone needs a break every now and then, so don't worry, we're still here.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home